In the event that you do not remember your password, we can email you the current password on file. You will need to know your current username and the email address we have on file for your user. If you do not have either of these items, please contact support for assistance. If you do have both items then follow these steps to recover the password.
- Go out to http://training.ctsys.com/
- Click on the Forgot Password? button
- Insert your username in the "Username" field *note that this is the 'username@domain' format and not an email address.*
- Now insert your email address into the "Email Address" field
- Click on the Email my password button
If the provided credentials are correct then the system will email you the information. Keep in mind that this email may be delivered into your SPAM folder or JUNK MAIL folder, so make sure to check those folders along with your inbox. If the information provided is not correct, then the system will display a correlating error. If you are unable to use the forgot password function, please contact support for further assistance.